So you think you've got some mad photo skills?
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter is Flight Coffee LTD company number 3103112 (“Flight Coffee”).
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or older.
- Contest to commence on 8am 01/11/2018, and close 8am on 01/11/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, eligible individuals must comply with the contest terms as elaborated on the Flight Coffee takeaway cup or retail bag.
- The contest is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Submissions will be judged by Flight Coffee based on individual merit; such as an amazingly popular picture, a creative idea, or something that surprises the viewer. The judges’ decision will be final.
- Prizes cannot be transferred. Non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Flight Coffee reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Flight Coffee, includes objectionable content, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who has, in the opinion of Flight Coffee, engaged in conduct in entering the promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the competition and/or Flight Coffee. Flight Coffee reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Flight Coffee becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
- By submitting an entry, you give Flight Coffee permission to copy, publish and promote your entry, including your name and image.
- Flight Coffee will endeavour to contact winners via their Instagram or Facebook account 5 days before the beginning of each new month throughout the Promotional Period. In the event that the winner/s cannot be contacted after 48 hours, an alternate winner/s will be selected and the original winner/s will forfeit any prize.
- Flight Coffee is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Flight Coffee, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Flight Coffee reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Prizes are as follows:
The monthly winner of the takeaway cup photo competition will receive 1 free cup of coffee every day throughout the month following their selection. The winner must collect their free coffee in person each day from their chosen cafe if they would like to receive it. If the winner does not visit the café on any given day during opening hours, the coffee of that day is forfeited. The free coffee available to the winner each day does not accumulate i.e. a winner cannot claim two free coffees on Thursday because they didn’t claim a free coffee on Wednesday. Upon contacting the winner, Flight Coffee will request that the winner specify which of the cafes serving Flight Coffee they would like to select to receive their free daily coffee from. Not all cafes selling Flight Coffee are guaranteed to take part. The winner will be notified if their first choice is unavailable and an alternative will be suggested.
The monthly winners of the retail bag competition will receive a $50 voucher to spend on flightcoffee.co.nz within the month following their selection. This voucher is delivered to the winners in the form of a redeemable code to their Instagram, Facebook, or email account as specified by the winner upon contact being made.
- In the event that a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by Flight Coffee then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram or Facebook. By submitting an entry, you agree to release Instagram and Facebook from all liability in relation to the contest.